September is right around the corner... meaning my birthday is also right around the corner!! (shout out to all my September babies ♡)
This whole summer I've been working on my birthday wishlist, and it's pretty expensive, which I feel so bad about, but what I really want for my birthday to make it more special than it already is is a CAKE. I really, really, really, really, really, REALLY want a chocolate crepe cake with the birthday series smiskis on top!! I honestly could care less what the smiski is as long as it is a smiski... with cute writing on it. For those of you who are unfamiliar with a crepe cake, it is literally lots of layers of crepe with filling holding them together, and it is my DREAM cake.
I think I really want my cake to be special this year because when I was younger, I didn't really care as much for my birthday as I do now: 1. because I just wanted to be able to eat out and 2. spend it with my family. But as I grew up, I started asking for birthday gifts and wanted to plan special things. This year I wanna start off the school year with the memory of eating an Oreo cake in the kitchen late at night with the people I loved, to remind myself that I have people who will support and love me unconditionally
𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞
And remember,
you're welcome to visit us at "cozykittiezclub.blogspot.com" whenever you'd like to!
The cozykittiezclub will be waiting for you,
and we wanna thank you, from the bottom of our hearts (♡).
We'll see you then! ── .✦
.jpg)
ahghg I'm so excited for you!! I grew up loving cake, but as I got older, I became less of a sweet tooth, so for the past 3 birthdays I haven't had a cake, but this year I think I want a cake as well! Do you plan to decorate for your birthday?
ReplyDeleteYou should definitely do a cake, a small one works just fine !! Honestly i've never decorated for my birthday which makes me pretty sad now that i think about it. But i'm definitely gonna re-do my room as "decorating" to start the new year!!
ReplyDelete