💓 haii i'm izzy!! 💓
Welcome to my little corner of the cozykittiezclub! I'm the first owner of this blog, and I'm so excited to share all the random thoughts, interests, and little moments that make life fun!
I created this blog because I struggle with creativity and expressing my authentic self, so I thought making this would help me find my true originality. I've always wanted a place to share all of my interests or reflections without feeling ashamed, and I'm sure many others feel the same way. With that, creating this space can become a digital diary for Jai and I to passionately share who we are, and we hope we inspire others to do the same!
🍈 ---------------------- 🍈
💗 little things about me
✿ i'm filipina 🇵🇭
✿ i love all things kpop ♬
✿ my fav color is pink (obviously) 💕
✿ i have a sonny angel collection 👶
✿ my fav perfume is sol de janeiro 71 🤍
💋 other places you can find me:
✿ instagram: @izzyjvier
✿ tiktok: @jvierrizzyy
🍈 ---------------------- 🍈
I can't wait to grow this space!!
Stay tuned for more ♡︎
from my cozy corner to yours,
izzy 😽
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment