2026/07/29

Jais mixtape ⋆˚ʚɞ𖹭

hiiii!! Welcome to my mixtape! Here, expect my own thoughts and experiences, and fun updates about my life!
═══════════════════════════
My name is Jai🪽. I am Filipina, and the second owner of this blog. Welcome to our Cozykittiezclub!!! I'm currently enrolled in high school and have big dreams of accomplishing many things before college. Expressing myself has been a big part of who I am and has led me to discover more about myself.

    Like others, I was stuck figuring out who I am. And I would always stress about being the black sheep. I bought journals to try to help me discover myself, but I always thought talking to people helped me better. I hope to use this site to continue exploring my identity, as it is a big part of my life, and I hope this site helps others too! I love being able to write out my thoughts, decorate, and socialize (when I want). I decided to help create this blog because I wanted to share my interests and everyday experiences!! 

If I'm not blogging, I'm probably debating if I should blog, eating chocolate, putting chapstick on my lips, or calling somebody. 

Things I find interesting⌝

     𑣲⋆ - Anything about kpop 🫠 

     𑣲⋆ - Volleyball 🏐

     𑣲⋆ - Physical photos 📸(Photobooth, polaroid)

     𑣲⋆ - Flowers 💐 (Orange tulips, any colorful bouquet) 

     𑣲⋆ - Keychains ⋆。°✩ 

     𑣲⋆ - collecting smiskis ꩜ .ᐟ 

 I wanna use this blog as an opportunity to express my feelings with my own comfort, so I hope this blog feels the same with you. Creativity is something I take pride in, but right now I feel as if I'm lacking. With this blog, I hope to explore new depths of creativity and reopen my mind to what it was. I hope this blog interests you, and I hope you'll come back daily/weekly to check in!! Our main goal is not only to become niche and cute, but to make this a safe "third space" for everybody!! ⋆🐾°                                                  (psst... if you wanna find me... @Jaisukiii on insta!! ♡ )

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 

 And remember,

you're welcome to visit us at "cozykittiezclub.blogspot.com" whenever you'd like to! 

The cozykittiezclub will be waiting for you,

and we wanna thank you, from the bottom of our hearts (♡). 

                                                                                  We'll see you then! ── .✦



No comments:

Post a Comment